We’re currently looking for individual to join as a Senior Software Engineer (Tools – Fuel Injection Systems) at our global customer’s facility in Izmir Aegean Free Zone.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for developing software (in-house tools) in high level languages and customizing commercial tools according to our process. You will be part of a team developing software for the engineering teams in a global company in automotive industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related subject from a reputable university.
- 1-2 years of experience as a software developer would be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of C# or Java is a must.
- Good knowledge of SQL and HTML is needed.
- Good knowledge of C++, Python and Perl would be an advantage.
- Awareness of the software lifecycle processes.
- Awareness of version control tools (e.g. Plastic, SVN)
- Awareness of task tracking tools (e.g. Jira, IBM ClearQuest)
- Ability to independently plan, develop and test a software component.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- High level of interpersonal and team skills.
- No military service obligation at least for 2 years for male candidates.
- Capturing requirements from engineering teams.
- Carrying out the technical analysis of the requests.
- Designing software with the given requirements.
- Writing code to meet requirements by driving re-use and commonality as much as possible.
- Performing tests and analyzing results.
- Producing documentation (specification, design doc, user guide, etc.)
- Ensuring deployment and maintenance of the tool.
Please send your resume to [email protected]