We are looking for a “TECHNICAL MANAGER (IZMIR)” for our client who is offering innovative solutions to metal joining, wear problems and powder metals for different industries and applications.
- University degree preferably mechanical or metallurgy and material engineering
- Min. 7 years’ experience in a leadership role in technical department
- Experience in machine production and process design
- Excellent knowledge of English both in speaking & writing
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to positively persuade, convince and impress others in order to achieve result
- Manage the company’s 5 production units and maintenance functions to meet budgeted financial performance
- Develop new machinery and process as agreed by the leadership team according to the customer requests.
- Provide technical direction for development, design and systems integration
- Manage and lead a team of engineers to coordinate production of engineering deliverables in accordance with the project plan
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department, service
- Review and assist in analyzing maintenance/reliability maintenance metrics and performance