Customer Performance Pilot (Synthesis)
We are looking for a “Homologation Planning Engineer” for our customer who is one of the leading international manufacturer of motor vehicles
- Bachelors degree of Engineering (Mechanical & Material Planning & Automotive) or above
- Knowledge of project planning
- General automotive technical knowledge: Engine and Passenger/Commercial Vehicle
- Ability to synthesize and plan
- Transversal animation & communication skills
- Fluent in English (French is a plus)
- Contribute to obtaining the vehicle marketing agreement by leading the overall planning of powertrain and Vehicle certification activities for new projects, derived versions as well as for serial live evolutions:
- Retrieve the project input/scoping data, analyze it, synthesize it, communicate it to the Approval Pilots, then build and distribute the approval schedules signed by the hierarchy of the DEA-TR (by delegation of the approval ISRH).
- Express test requirements to project teams.
- Participate to steering commities of the project teams (CMP, TTM, etc.).
- Lead the compliance with the deliverables deadline in line with the approval schedule.