We are looking for a “Harness Engineering Project Leader” for our customer who is one of the leading international manufacturer of motor vehicles.
- Bachelor's degree preferably from Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a complex and challenging environment
- Project Management skills in order to manage principal KPI such as quality, cost, planning and weight
- Product development and follow up with suppliers
- Analysis and synthesis capabilities
- Experience and know-how for electric/ electronic components and related automotive systems
- Excellent command of written and spoken English or French
- Willing to work with international counterparts
- Strong communication, technical analysis and synthesis capabilities
- Contribute to the project management, profitability and customer satisfaction of the vehicles by monitoring the development and industrialization of harness and related components.
- Having a key role to respect project QCDP.
- Ensuring technical convergence with the suppliers.
- Contributing to the main deliverables of related components for cost reduction and quality issues resolution process.
- Deploying the decisions of the project.
- Suggesting ideas that can improve the quality of parts within his/her scope and reduce the production cost.
- Monitoring within his/her scope the follow-up of “metier” deliverables (design, validation, industrialization) of parts and systems.
- Ensuring compliance for the master-planning of these deliverables and ensuring consistency of the Product/Process activities with the master planning to reach the QCDP goals of the project
- Identifying and managing the hard points & LUP to be determined upon Task force in progress.
- Monitoring and validating the engineering items under his/her responsibility within the ANPQP (Renault quality procedure) database.
Müjde Özenen Cumbul
Bursa Region Director