We are looking for a “Harness Engineering Technical Leader” for our customer who is one of the leading international manufacturer of motor vehicles.
- Bachelor's degree from related departments preferably from Electrical & Electronics Engineering Departments
- Project management skills in technical domain
- Experience and know-how for harness components and related automotive systems
- Professional background preferred in product or process domain
- Product development and follow up with suppliers
- Technical analysis and synthesis capabilities
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a complex and challenging environment
Harness Engineering Leader is technically responsible for the development, profitability and customer satisfaction of the harness and associated parts.
- He/She ensures a product/process design according to the development process in force and in accordance with the technical rules.
- He/She ensures the level of QCD performance requested by the PFE (Project Responsible).
- He/She defines and monitors the application of the wiring validation plan within his/her scope.
- He/She sets up the wiring development schedule based on the master project schedule and the PRM (Planning Referential Metier).
- He/She manages the wiring designers, electrical designers and the component pilots working on his/her project and ensures that the milestones of the project are respected (dissemination of numbers, ordering and delivery of model and PIE parts).
- He/She defines and manages the action plan for the resolution of LUP.
- He/She guarantees the mountability of the wiring and parts of his/her perimeter
Müjde Özenen Cumbul
Bursa Region Director