Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in business management, economics, finance, or a related field
- At least 2 years of controlling experience in manufacturing
- SAP experience is an asset
- All applicants must be fluent in English, proficient in MS Office
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and willingness to visit in two different Plants.
- Team player, Business Partner
- Analyze and accurately report current month’s financial results to the plant in accordance with corporate format and time requirements
- Ensure accuracy of the physical inventory and reported results. Investigate and explain book to physical adjustments
- Perform daily walkthroughs of the plant with the Plant Manager to discuss production and costing issues. Analyze potential excess and obsolete inventory items monthly.
- Performing month end closing activities
- Be the financial business partner in delivering insights to the commercial organization to profitable growth